- Headquarters in Roswell, Georgia
- Founded in 1984
- By James Moore and Sue Symons (since 1993, happily retired into the world of fine art – www.jamesmooreartist.com )
- Serving clients from coast to coast who value external experience and resources
Patrick McBurnette, President
Pat brings wisdom earned over his 30 years of conducting custom and syndicated marketing research programs. He has worked with regional and national companies in a variety of industries, including business-to-business and consumer research. With expertise in quantitative and qualitative research, Pat always knows the best way to execute a research program to meet the client’s specific needs. Pat studied for his PhD at the University of Texas at Austin, obtaining undergraduate and graduate degrees in Social Psychology and Measurement and Statistics at UT.
- Moore & Symons, Inc. Executive Vice President
- Decision Analyst, Inc. President/Executive Vice President/Vice President/Account Executive
- M/A/R/C, Inc. Account Executive
- Southwest Educational Development Laboratory Research Manager
Sue L. Symons, Senior Vice President
As one of the founders of Moore & Symons, Sue excels at developing client’s marketing strategies and helping them solve marketing problems. She believes that the best marketing strategy comes from a better understanding of the customer – current and potential. To that end, she relies on what the research reveals to develop and drive marketing strategy. Sue brings clients more than 30 years of marketing knowledge and wisdom in a variety of sectors—healthcare, financial, insurance, nonprofit, consumer services, consumer products and more. Her expertise, energy and depth of insight add significant value for our clients.
Sue manages the Western Office of Moore & Symons, Inc. in the state of Washington. Her education consists of post-graduate studies, statistics and research (Florida State University), an MA in English Literature (University of Florida) and a BA in English Literature (Emory University).
Scott MacInnis, Senior Vice President
Scott has over 18 years of marketing research and consumer insight experience. He is familiar with all areas of market research and has extensive experience conducting research on both the client side and the research supplier side. Prior to joining Moore & Symons, Scott was at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) where he headed up the marketing research team for the world’s largest hotel corporation. During his 10 years at IHG, Scott managed all research and consulting activities for seven hotel brands as well as other internal stakeholders such as E-Commerce, Strategic Planning, and Relationship Marketing. Project types included market segmentation, quantitative advertising testing and tracking, brand equity, logo/signage redesign, creative development, concept testing, awareness and usage, and web site development. Prior to IHG, Scott was at NFO Research (now TNS) where he was responsible for all aspects of client service and project management. Scott has both a B.S. and a Masters degree in Advertising from the University of Illinois.
- Moore & Symons, Inc. Vice President
- InterContinental Hotels Group, PLC. Director/Senior Research Manager/Research Manager
- NFO Research, Inc. Client Services Manager/Senior Project Director/Project Director
- Shop ‘n Chek, Inc. Research Design Manager/Research Analyst
Joseph Hodgson, Vice President
Scott MacInnis Photography
Joe has a background that includes over 25 years conducting quantitative and qualitative market research. His industry experience includes hospitals and healthcare, insurance, banking, venture capital investment, B2B and B2C marketing. His professional research focus over the past 10 years has been on research and insight development to represent the voice of the consumer and to drive integrated consumer service experience management strategies. Joe has a BA from Trinity College, Hartford CT and a Masters in Social Work from the University of Connecticut. Additionally, he has 3 years of post-graduate training in Gestalt Therapy and has completed Six Sigma Black Belt training.
- Moore & Symons, Vice President
- Humana, Inc., Consumer Behavior Research Consultant/Metrics & Insights Consultant
- Methodist Healthcare, Director of Market Research
- Healthdemographics, Director of Consulting Services
- Helpmate Robotics, NE Regional Sales Manager
- JHHMarket Directions, President
Emily McDonald, Operations Director
Emily keeps track of studies in progress to assure that clients’ requirements and requests are satisfied, on time, and on budget. She assists all account teams in the development of marketing research projects through data collection, analysis, production, and final deliverables. Emily is a graduate of the University of South Florida, with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising.
- Moore & Symons, Inc. Project Director
- Market Facts Senior Project Manager
- NFO Research Project Manager